You can cook Brazilian Brigadeiro using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brazilian Brigadeiro
- You need of Main Ingredients.
- It’s 30 g of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1 Can (380 g) of Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 15 g of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare To taste of Any Sprinkles of your choice.
- It’s To taste of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s To taste of Cashew Nuts.
- You need To taste of Desiccated Coconuts.
- It’s To taste of Rice Crisps.
Brazilian Brigadeiro instructions
- In a medium size sauce pan over medium-low heat, add the unsalted butter and condensed milk, mix well..
- Gradually heat the mixture with constant stirring until it comes to mild simmer..
- Sieve through the cocoa powder into the mixture, keep stirring until all cocoa powder is dissolved without lumps. Add the vanilla extract..
- Continue the stirring so that to avoid burning of the mixture, also remember the scrape the bottom and also the sides regularly with a spatula..
- For around 12 to 18mins (time vary from different pan and stove, we suggest to use a wide and shallow pan to reduce the time needed), the mixture will become thicken and not too sticky to the pan, your brigadeiro is ready..
- Remove from heat and set it aside to cool down until the temperature fine enough for your hands to handle..
- Roll into small balls (19 g each) and cover the balls with the toppings of your choices..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!